Specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the foot and ankle, including restorative and reconstructive surgery and wound management.
- Board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery in Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
- Surgical Residency-Healthone Presbyterian/St Lukes Hospital, Denver CO. High volume surgical residency.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine-Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Bachelors of Arts degree in Biology- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA
- Private Practice Littleton Colorado 2000-Present
- Private Practice Associate-Aurora, CO 1995-2000
- Naftulin, K.A. et.al., Osteoarthropathy vs osteomyelitis: Can MRI help? JAPMA 86(4):164,1996
- Naftulin, K.A., et.al. Bilateral Calcanectomy in the Management of Chronic Refractory Osteomyelitis, JAPMA 87(3):141,1997.
Additional Professional Activities:
- Clinical Faculty Healthone Surgical Residency Program
- Certified Extra-corporeal Shock-Wave Therapy
- Certified Pulsed dye Laser
- Workers Compensation Accreditation
- Colorado and American Podiatric Medical Association
- Board Certified American Board Podiatric Surgeons
- Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Healthone Hospitals and Surgical Centers
- Porter/Littleton hospitals
Dr Naftulin resides in Littleton Colorado with his wife, two children, Labrador Retriever, and puppy Great Pyrenees. He is active in hiking, rock-climbing, skiing, fly fishing, running, golfing, gardening, and boating. He has climbed almost every 14,000 foot peak in Colorado and many other 12 and 13,000 foot peaks.